Hi,
I'm still working on my project. I've loaded the models - my landscape and the buildings. I'm left with some few other things to add.
My problems are
1. How do I add trees? I'm using IrrlichtNetCP
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:08 am
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Trees
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1542
- Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:42 pm
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Magic Library in .NET
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2045
- Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:03 pm
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Magic Library in .NET
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2045
Magic Library in .NET
Hi,
I had a look at the magic library. Great stuff and beautiful too. I'm using c# however and I just can't figure out how to use it nor can I find any wrapper. Can someone please help me.
I want to use it for my credit scene and also to play some intro videos. If there are some .net alternative I ...
I had a look at the magic library. Great stuff and beautiful too. I'm using c# however and I just can't figure out how to use it nor can I find any wrapper. Can someone please help me.
I want to use it for my credit scene and also to play some intro videos. If there are some .net alternative I ...
- Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:56 pm
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Multiple Levels: Best Approach
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1755
Multiple Levels: Best Approach
Hi,
I'm writing a game with multiple levels actually 3 scene. It features a guy who has to solve some problems and therefore has to move from the village to the "town" to the "academy" not in any particular order. He moves to the required place based on the current mission but his "home" is in the ...
I'm writing a game with multiple levels actually 3 scene. It features a guy who has to solve some problems and therefore has to move from the village to the "town" to the "academy" not in any particular order. He moves to the required place based on the current mission but his "home" is in the ...