Search found 2 matches

by Oscar
Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:41 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: IrrEdit a great adition to Irrlicht
Replies: 5
Views: 2297

Haha, I can see why. :), yeah placing terrain should be quick, it's a quite major thing to do after all :P.

Also, I can't see why the polygon count limit for static meshes are there. Is this continued in to irrlicht?
by Oscar
Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: IrrEdit a great adition to Irrlicht
Replies: 5
Views: 2297

IrrEdit a great adition to Irrlicht

As many have said before, it's one great tool. The only thing it lacks before you can start doing some real level editing is terrain, which I know (by the terrain button), will come. I've just one idea for how it might work. Loading height maps and stuff do work, but making a true earth sculptor ...