here's the song http://duke4e.sitesled.com/song01.ogg
also i must note you that it also happens with other songs and also that problem is not in my audio card since 2 days ago i've bougt new one. so this narrows down the problem on windows itself.
also, thanks for win_mm driver tip, it works ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:19 pm
- Forum: Game Programming
- Topic: Sound stutter problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2764
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
- Forum: Game Programming
- Topic: Sound stutter problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2764
Sound stutter problem
Hey
I really like IrrKlang, but it seems that I cant get around one problem. After my song loops for 2nd or 3rd time, the song starts to stutter. Here is how the code looks ISoundEngine *engine = createIrrKlangDevice();
ISoundSource *music = engine->addSoundSource("data/music/song01.ogg", ESM_NO ...
I really like IrrKlang, but it seems that I cant get around one problem. After my song loops for 2nd or 3rd time, the song starts to stutter. Here is how the code looks ISoundEngine *engine = createIrrKlangDevice();
ISoundSource *music = engine->addSoundSource("data/music/song01.ogg", ESM_NO ...