Hi!
Sorry if there is same kind of topic already, but I just didn't find any. Is there newer tutorial for ODE and Irrlicht integration for console application (using main() -function) ? The one in tutorials section is for very old Irrlicht version with windows entry point :/
Also I ask if someone ...
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:24 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Irrlicht integration with ODE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1806
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:55 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:37 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
- Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:09 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
- Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:30 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
- Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:06 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
mmm, there are 39 different materials on the mesh. I loaded my mesh as IAnimatedMesh, and I don't know how to access meshbuffer through that. Though I could access meshbuffers if the mesh would have been Imesh, but I can't see how can I load the mesh to ImeshSceneNode, because:
Scenemanager->getMesh ...
Scenemanager->getMesh ...
- Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:28 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
- Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:07 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Moving different goups of 3ds model
- Replies: 11
- Views: 666
Moving different goups of 3ds model
I'm I beginner with Irrlicht and need help with my mesh. I have dummy excavator extracted in 3ds-format. It has different groups for the pit, "wheels", and the different parts of the shank and bucket. I have got it to show up in Irrlicht right with the textures, but now I have to move the different ...