I've found that passing smgr->getRootSceneNode() as parent fixes my issues. Strange since that doesnt seem to be the way that the addCamera...() methods work in the CSceneManager class
It is exactly the way scene manager works. It adds node to child list of root scene node. Irrlicht than goes ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: New camera class trouble.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 494
- Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: New camera class trouble.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 494
- Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: New camera class trouble.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 494
New camera class trouble.
Hi, I've been trying to write my own camera class but have run into an issue that I am unsure how to resolve.
The real problem I'm having is that OnAnimate isn't being called. I used the FPSCamera as a model since what I'd like to create is similar (Hence referencing OnAnimate).
In order to narrow ...
The real problem I'm having is that OnAnimate isn't being called. I used the FPSCamera as a model since what I'd like to create is similar (Hence referencing OnAnimate).
In order to narrow ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:43 am
- Forum: FAQs, Tutorials, Howtos, and external tool lists
- Topic: TrueType font Support by FreeType Library
- Replies: 183
- Views: 130045
Hi, I started trying to use this patch a couple days ago. I have it incorporated in my game (as in it compiles and I can call the draw function). However, when I set the font ("skin->setFont(font)") it seems to set up correctly then when it reaches the drawAll() for the IGUIEnvironment it briefly ...