Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm
- Forum: Project Announcements
- Topic: Tumle v1.4 irrlicht/newton
- Replies: 80
- Views: 32817
Thank You
Ok, thank you very much! I'm experimenting with the code a little bit myself; I'll post if I get something to work 
- Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm
- Forum: Project Announcements
- Topic: Tumle v1.4 irrlicht/newton
- Replies: 80
- Views: 32817
Same
Yah, same thing here.
EDIT
I just tested getting rid of the physics world, and the game starts fine. Yet seen as how the world isn't a physics world anymore, my physics cube just falls through it, which isn't really helpful. So because of this, I'm definitely guessing it's because of the .3ds ...
EDIT
I just tested getting rid of the physics world, and the game starts fine. Yet seen as how the world isn't a physics world anymore, my physics cube just falls through it, which isn't really helpful. So because of this, I'm definitely guessing it's because of the .3ds ...
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 am
- Forum: Project Announcements
- Topic: Tumle v1.4 irrlicht/newton
- Replies: 80
- Views: 32817
Help
I'm having a small problem: I replaced my "addPhysicsLevelNode" with raymond's found in the 7th post on the 4th page of this thread, because I wanted to load a .3ds for my world. It worked perfectly for the time being. Now I am trying to add a physics cube to my program, and it compiles successfully ...
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:42 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: 3D Rotational Movement?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 953
OK
How could I use the rotationToDirection function? It seems pretty basic and promising. Thanks for all the help so far!
EDIT
Muahahaha! I got it to work! My code is as follows:
#include <irrlicht.h>
using namespace irr;
using namespace core;
using namespace scene;
using namespace video;
using ...
EDIT
Muahahaha! I got it to work! My code is as follows:
#include <irrlicht.h>
using namespace irr;
using namespace core;
using namespace scene;
using namespace video;
using ...
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: 3D Rotational Movement?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 953
Thanks
Thanks, I'll see if I can get it to work. Be right back :D
Ok, after compiling it, it kind of works. My camera is looking from behind the character's head, and this looks like it's meant for an overhead view. Also, simply turning moves the character forward. I got to go to bed, so I'll leave my ...
Ok, after compiling it, it kind of works. My camera is looking from behind the character's head, and this looks like it's meant for an overhead view. Also, simply turning moves the character forward. I got to go to bed, so I'll leave my ...
- Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: 3D Rotational Movement?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 953
3D Rotational Movement?
I was wondering how it would be possible to do 3D Rotational Movement with Irrlicht. I found this link: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/594212/712639. In the second post it talks about using the sin and cos functions, but it's for 2D rotational movement. How would I translate this to 3D ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Key Press Detection Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589
Thanks
Yah, I just saw that literally 30 seconds ago. Thank you for the help anyways!
- Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Key Press Detection Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589
Key Press Detection Help
First of all I have to say that I'm relatively new to using Irrlicht, so excuse me is the answer to my question is super obvious. I have been following the "Movement" tutorial for Irrlicht, and trying to hook the key press function up to my own program. There aren't any errors or warnings when ...