HI.. I have a question.. please help me..
I put a camera behind my character... and at first, I didn't ratate at all.. it worked.. there was no wobbling..no jagged..
but when I try to rotate as I want...as of now, for the test, I rotated my camera -40 degrees......
yeah.. it rotated well. Looks ...
Search found 21 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: camera rotation.. it's wobbling.. help me please..
- Replies: 0
- Views: 503
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: camera rotation.. does camera has it's own coordiate system?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 635
- Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: camera rotation.. does camera has it's own coordiate system?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 635
- Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: camera rotation.. does camera has it's own coordiate system?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 635
- Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: camera rotation.. does camera has it's own coordiate system?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 635
camera rotation.. does camera has it's own coordiate system?
hi all..
I'm having so much troble with camera rotation..
I put the camera behind my character.. and set the target position with the location of character... so far so good...
but when I want to rotate my camera regardless of the character, the problem comes up... sometimes it's jagging ...
I'm having so much troble with camera rotation..
I put the camera behind my character.. and set the target position with the location of character... so far so good...
but when I want to rotate my camera regardless of the character, the problem comes up... sometimes it's jagging ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm
- Forum: Off-topic
- Topic: Some recomended book for those who can programming
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1605
- Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm
- Forum: Off-topic
- Topic: hi.. any KOREAN guy here?? haha
- Replies: 0
- Views: 659
hi.. any KOREAN guy here?? haha
hi.
is any korean guy here?? since I'm korean...
or... any filipino?? since I'm in the philippines.. haha~
let's work together... I need some help from.. who can give me some tips for game programing.. or.. just hanging out.. haha
anyway... just put some comment please... it doesn't matter if ...
is any korean guy here?? since I'm korean...
or... any filipino?? since I'm in the philippines.. haha~
let's work together... I need some help from.. who can give me some tips for game programing.. or.. just hanging out.. haha
anyway... just put some comment please... it doesn't matter if ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Changing Orientation? Direction? of the world of mesh..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 443
- Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Changing Orientation? Direction? of the world of mesh..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 443
Changing Orientation? Direction? of the world of mesh..
Hi.
I was trying to make my character rotate in the world with ISceneNode::setRotation().
Yeah. It worked of course.. but the problem is.. I think it rotates only the mesh.. not the world of mesh. What I mean is..
for example.. first, I put mesh in the world.. and make it move forward with ...
I was trying to make my character rotate in the world with ISceneNode::setRotation().
Yeah. It worked of course.. but the problem is.. I think it rotates only the mesh.. not the world of mesh. What I mean is..
for example.. first, I put mesh in the world.. and make it move forward with ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: user friendly Physics engine??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1193
- Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: user friendly Physics engine??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1193
- Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: where can I get irrlicht 1.6? svn?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 557
- Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: where can I get irrlicht 1.6? svn?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 557
where can I get irrlicht 1.6? svn?
hi.
I think someone has 1.6 version of irrlicht. he wrote he got newest svn.. what does "svn" stand for??
and.. I searched it everywhere irrlicht homepage.. but couldn't find it.. where can I download it?
thanks.
I think someone has 1.6 version of irrlicht. he wrote he got newest svn.. what does "svn" stand for??
and.. I searched it everywhere irrlicht homepage.. but couldn't find it.. where can I download it?
thanks.
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:57 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: user friendly Physics engine??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1193
user friendly Physics engine??
hi.
I just finished irrlicht tutorial. I know I still have to study more.. but
I'm considering to study some physics engine so I googled some..
I got to know ode, bullet, physX, havok, and etc..
wow.. gotta admit this.... it's pretty difficult than it looks.. haha
I was wondered what's the most ...
I just finished irrlicht tutorial. I know I still have to study more.. but
I'm considering to study some physics engine so I googled some..
I got to know ode, bullet, physX, havok, and etc..
wow.. gotta admit this.... it's pretty difficult than it looks.. haha
I was wondered what's the most ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: FPS manipulate??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 569