Search found 4 matches

by King Kadelfek
Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: I want Irrlicht, they want Ogre
Replies: 14
Views: 5489

A number of things should contribute to your choice for which engine to use, including but not limited to: your experience with the engine, your experience with general graphics programming theory, your proficiency with C++, etc.
I have a great experience as 2D programmer and Ruby. I know there is ...
by King Kadelfek
Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 am
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: I want Irrlicht, they want Ogre
Replies: 14
Views: 5489

@ stefbuet
I miss 2 of the 4 pictures you showed.
I will show them to the rest of the team. :)


@ hybrid
I'm sorry I was'nt trolling. Rather panicing. ^_^'
It's just that we have a talented 2D graphist for our concept arts, and he started to say that Ogre looks beautifuller, and looks having ...
by King Kadelfek
Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: I want Irrlicht, they want Ogre
Replies: 14
Views: 5489

The firsts I found :

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2621/3974164152_aa6eced531.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2494/3919445977_2b9e94e692.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2724/4122813220_457dec583a.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3424/3382245008_152ffcf282_o.jpg

I know, it's ...
by King Kadelfek
Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: I want Irrlicht, they want Ogre
Replies: 14
Views: 5489

I want Irrlicht, they want Ogre

Hello, I'm a french student from Supinfogame, a video game school.
(sorry for my mistakes)

I don't want to launch another war about Irrlicht vs Ogre, but I have a problem about this topic.


I'm a programmer, and I really would like to use Irrlicht.
But the other members from our team saw some Ogre ...