Search found 13 matches

by Galhad
Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Forum: Advanced Help
Topic: [SOLVED] Custom Scene Node doesnt draw
Replies: 4
Views: 798

I tried, but it isnt work

EDIT
It works, but I dont know why ;d. I didnt change anything important, so a bit strange.. Thanks everyone for ideas ;)
by Galhad
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm
Forum: Advanced Help
Topic: [SOLVED] Custom Scene Node doesnt draw
Replies: 4
Views: 798

Because it is example and test. It will be more functionally later, first it must work..
by Galhad
Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 pm
Forum: Advanced Help
Topic: [SOLVED] Custom Scene Node doesnt draw
Replies: 4
Views: 798

[SOLVED] Custom Scene Node doesnt draw

Hi, I'm trying to make custom scene node. It contains IMeshSceneNode. Mesh loades correctly, but if I set child to this it wont draw. I think the problem is in redner function, becouse I cant find what exactly it should be. Here is code:

TFSMap::TFSMap(io::path filename, ISceneManager *scene ...
by Galhad
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: States, game and menu classes
Replies: 12
Views: 6686

Thanks for replies :D
@pippy3
So eg. Options State class should contains gui options menu?
by Galhad
Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: States, game and menu classes
Replies: 12
Views: 6686

Guys, maybe I asked the wrong.. I understand oop and templates. Maybe code of app help, but I dont know is it make sense to copy all code here.. Game class is event receiver, so events go to it first. I dont know exactly which gui element called event(for example user clicked quit, I know that this ...
by Galhad
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: States, game and menu classes
Replies: 12
Views: 6686

This isnt problem. I know that. But menu cant call function from game class. Game contains menu. What should I do?
EDIT
Sorry I forgot that menu has its own OnEvent function for its childs
by Galhad
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 pm
Forum: Game Programming
Topic: States, game and menu classes
Replies: 12
Views: 6686

States, game and menu classes

Hi, I want to make a simple game. I searched on this forum and I found game called Jetpac and states. So I wrote states like in Jetpac, but I dont know how to correctly use it. I have game class(inherited from IEventReceiver) that contains main menu class, states and changeState function. Main menu ...
by Galhad
Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Custom GUI element
Replies: 2
Views: 793

Thanks, now everything is okay :D
by Galhad
Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Custom GUI element
Replies: 2
Views: 793

Custom GUI element

Hi, I'm writing custom gui element and it wont draw until I call function draw(), here is code:
CustomGUIelement.h
#include "irrlicht.h"

using namespace irr;
using namespace gui;

class CustomGUIelement:public IGUIElement
{
public:
CustomGUIelement(IGUIEnvironment*,IGUIElement*, s32, wchar_t ...
by Galhad
Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Hello World error
Replies: 7
Views: 692

I copy my executable, 01.HelloWorld (example) and dll. And it doesnt work. My executable and example. Earlier i compiled that example and in Win32-gcc folder it run normally.
EDIT I change build folder to Win32-gcc, compiled new project with this same code and now its works :D Thanks :D
by Galhad
Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Hello World error
Replies: 7
Views: 692

Now I downloaded Code Block. And still have this same problem. Example works, but this code in other project not. Can you explain how use this DLL?
by Galhad
Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Hello World error
Replies: 7
Views: 692

How can I see what DLL i used? I compiled first example and it works. i copied code to my project, compile it and i've got this same error. I add ibIrrlicht.a.
by Galhad
Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Forum: Beginners Help
Topic: Hello World error
Replies: 7
Views: 692

Hello World error

Hi, i tried to make Irrlicht's Hello World application. It compiles without any errors, but when i run program it close automaticly. I run debugger and it show error:Your program reported an access violation (segmentation error). I use Dev-c++ and here is the code:

#include <irrlicht.h>
using ...