Hi,
How to use in practice method onCollision? Let's base on the example 7 - Collision. Let's extend it with that method, so when the collision between camera and the ninja occurs, something happens. I was trying to done it, as I have written few days ago, but without any results. Please help. Here ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Using ICollisionCallback and onCollision (newbie-question)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1519
- Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: How to make 2 different collision responsers?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 912
How to make 2 different collision responsers?
Hi everyone,
I'm making a little project using Irrlicht engine (using FPP camera) and I need:
1. to make CollisionResponseAnimator to avoid camera passing through the walls etc.
2. to make the second CollisionResponseAnimator and set on it the callback to call the function when collision with this ...
I'm making a little project using Irrlicht engine (using FPP camera) and I need:
1. to make CollisionResponseAnimator to avoid camera passing through the walls etc.
2. to make the second CollisionResponseAnimator and set on it the callback to call the function when collision with this ...