hello everybody,
I have a probleme i made a GUI but i would like to clear it, how can i do ?
Like Device.SceneManager.Clear(); but for Device.GUIEnvironment.
Thanks
Search found 2 matches
- Sun May 27, 2007 10:11 am
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Clear the GUI
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10834
- Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:11 am
- Forum: Advanced Help
- Topic: CameraSceneNode rotation trouble ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 572
CameraSceneNode rotation trouble ?
hi,
i have been beginning irrlicht for 3 hours and i have a trouble with camera rotation.
I am using ode and i would like to put physic on a camera.
For the physic i am using ODE.
#include <irrlicht.h>
using namespace irr;
using namespace core;
using namespace scene;
using namespace video ...
i have been beginning irrlicht for 3 hours and i have a trouble with camera rotation.
I am using ode and i would like to put physic on a camera.
For the physic i am using ODE.
#include <irrlicht.h>
using namespace irr;
using namespace core;
using namespace scene;
using namespace video ...