I also see the problem reported by Venex (both on 0.4 as 0.4.2), i.e.
the code driver->getTexture("../../media/sydney.bmp)
crashes (in the tutorial HelloWorld tutorial.)
I reported this problem in
http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=604
but nobody replyed yet.
I would ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:10 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion and Dev Announcements
- Topic: Irrlicht 0.5
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3383
- Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:27 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Windows XP error when I run compiled quake example
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1438
Hello World tutorial failure. CodeWarrior/Windows XP
I have a similair problem as posted by 'hopeful'. And all advise seems not to help so far. I am using CodeWarrior v 8.3. I followed the steps in the CodeWarrior HowTo by Andre Simon.
The simpelest 'Hello world' example does not work properly. The output is:
Irrlicht Engine version 0.4
Loaded mesh ...
The simpelest 'Hello world' example does not work properly. The output is:
Irrlicht Engine version 0.4
Loaded mesh ...