Search found 3 matches
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:56 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
Re: Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
Ok then, How to make it properly work?
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:39 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
Re: Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
Ok so,
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>irrNetLite.lib(SPacket.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator ...
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>irrNetLite.lib(SPacket.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator ...
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
Irrnet lite lnk2019 error
I am trying to install library for irr net lit but when I link library and include the folder, I got multiple of this errors "error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol".
How this should be fixed?
Thanks for helping.
How this should be fixed?
Thanks for helping.