I know how to make it an ugly way.
But maybe the Irrlicht has open classes and methods that allow to manipulate the applying textures?
Maybe can I do something like...
IVideoDriver* driver = services->getVideoDriver();
const ITexture* firstTexture = material.getTexture(0);
const ITexture ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:33 pm
- Forum: Game Programming
- Topic: How to make custom material? (NOT SHADER)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8303
- Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:35 pm
- Forum: Game Programming
- Topic: How to make custom material? (NOT SHADER)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8303
How to make custom material? (NOT SHADER)
Hello everyone!
I use Irrlicht 1.8.1
I want to make custom materials for my project, but without CG, GLSL and other shaders.
I found a way to do it inheriting the IMaterialRenderer class...
E.g. I need 2-layered material with sphere mapping and additive blending. To do this, I can do so:
namespace ...
I use Irrlicht 1.8.1
I want to make custom materials for my project, but without CG, GLSL and other shaders.
I found a way to do it inheriting the IMaterialRenderer class...
E.g. I need 2-layered material with sphere mapping and additive blending. To do this, I can do so:
namespace ...