Just downloaded version 1.0, and it has the tutorials for .NET ...
You must have released 1.0 after I posted this message ..
CHEERS !
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:27 am
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Tutorials.Net
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2720
- Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:13 am
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Tutorials.Net
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2720
Oh well ...
I did things a bit diffrent ...
The main idea is to be able to create a demo launcher .. like the one Axiom has..
I wrote an interface ... that all the examples use ... and that makes it a lot easier to launch since .. for now all you have to do in the main function is to changed the class name ...
The main idea is to be able to create a demo launcher .. like the one Axiom has..
I wrote an interface ... that all the examples use ... and that makes it a lot easier to launch since .. for now all you have to do in the main function is to changed the class name ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:24 am
- Forum: Irrlicht.NET
- Topic: Tutorials.Net
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2720
Tutorials.Net
Is there anyone that is working on a .Net version of the tutorials ?
If not.. I've started a small project.. in order to learn how to use Irrlicht a little better... and I'll be happy to share them... I think I'll finish most of them by Friday ..
BTW: Don't expect the CustomScene ... tutorial ...
If not.. I've started a small project.. in order to learn how to use Irrlicht a little better... and I'll be happy to share them... I think I'll finish most of them by Friday ..
BTW: Don't expect the CustomScene ... tutorial ...