Downloadable documentation?

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Domarius

Downloadable documentation?

Post by Domarius »

There wouldn't happen to be a downloadable version of the HTML documentation would there? (I really hope so. It was made with Doxygen, which can make PDF's or DOC's from that documentation really easily)
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

The only downloadable docs is the compiled html help file built from the doxygen in the /doc directory of the complete download.
Crud, how do I do this again?
Domarius

Post by Domarius »

Argh! How stupid of me.

Thanks again Saigumi 8)
Wolf Dreamer

Post by Wolf Dreamer »

The news at Mar-17-2004 read
Too late as the tradition demands, I uploaded now the documentation files of Irrlicht 0.6. Happy browsing. :)

But on Mar-09-2004 the news was "Irrlicht 0.6 released!"

So, does the downloaded version have everything, or is it missing a few things? If you download a fresh copy of the engine after March 17th, then will the documentation be up to date?
The last sane human being in a world gone mad

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Game_Maker_f ... hp?act=idx
Serg Nechaeff

Post by Serg Nechaeff »

it contains all new features
http://www.javazing.com
P-III-950, WinXP, GeForce FX5600 128 MB ForceWare 52.16, DX9, Eclipse IDE, JRE 1.6
Tyn

Post by Tyn »

From what I can work out, Niko compiles the Doxygen file and puts it with the engine file, then uploads the engine and Doxygen. I think Doxygen is supposed to build pretty big files, I think it's just when he can sit down and upload it to the server. Since the engine is (argueably) more important than the documentation it goes up first.