Zombie Game - School Project

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
arnir
Competition winner

Post by arnir »

doesn't work it...
i dont see weapon....
Acki

Post by Acki »

Well, it loads a long time, but I don't mind...

At the beginning you have no weapon, you'll have to get it from the soldier... ;)
while(!asleep) sheep++;
IrrExtensions:Image
http://abusoft.g0dsoft.com
try Stendhal a MORPG written in Java
xray

Post by xray »

Nice Game!

I think I found a bug, if I talk with the girl first, the game crashes when she
is saying "Take me to the scientist" but it dont crashes if i first talk with the soldier and then with the girl!
kohaar

Post by kohaar »

xray wrote:Nice Game!

I think I found a bug, if I talk with the girl first, the game crashes when she
is saying "Take me to the scientist" but it dont crashes if i first talk with the soldier and then with the girl!
I know :-) Seems like even small scripting errors cause the game to crash, and even if I have tried to make the scripting as easy as posible, it's still hard to spot small errors without a debugger. it would be rather easy to do some simple debugging on the script because of its simplicity, but I didn't have the time at that moment.

I have made some bugfixes, and as soon as I get the time, I will upload a new version.

Edit::
Hmm. I'm having a bit of trouble fixing the the script bug. On my computer there is now no bugs, but on two of my friends computers the game still crashes. This could indicate that scripting is not the only thing causing the bug :S

Their computers are both P4 where mine is Core Duo. I wonder if this could be the problem?