[OT] Could someone with a Mac please check out a site for me

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
Sparky

[OT] Could someone with a Mac please check out a site for me

Post by Sparky »

Hey,

Could someone with a Mac please kindly check out the following site:
http://www.howtojewellery.co.uk/project/

And tell me ANY problems you notice; dodgy formatting, links not working, etc etc. It's got to be looked at by a Lecturer using a Mac, and as I only have Windows and Linux PC's at my disposal, it's slightly hard!

Thanks to anyone who can help! :-)
3ddev

Post by 3ddev »

Is this a new form of spam, or am I mistaken?!? Seriously, Macs usually run either IE or Firefox, therefore testing either browser on Windows should give you same result. :roll: :? :)
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

No, it's not!

Mac's often run Safari, which I know is along the same lines of Mozilla, but! It's for my partners University project, very important one, so I wanted to be 100% sure it'd work on Safari in case they used that - most likely, they'll use Internet Explorer.

Having said that ... it's probably not a bad way to do a new form of Spam ... I'll keep it in mind in case I ever go to the Dark Side ;-)
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

There is a website that shows you images of websites on different OS's and browsers... I cant remember the link though sorry :oops:

Give it a search on google.

EDIT:

FOUND IT! Here it is: http://browsershots.org/
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

BlindSide,

Thank you! What a great idea for a site, never knew that existed. That'll help web design projects in the future no end! :-)

Appreciated!