BattleMaze demo

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
trivtn

BattleMaze demo

Post by trivtn »

Hi! I've just finished my maze demo.
Here's the screenshot :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8jkn15
It 's name BattleMaze and ready to download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/oat46u. Have fun!
There's something is fantastic, there's nothing is absolute.
catron

Post by catron »

it wouldn't load and crashed my computer!
I'm not sure what the problem is.
FriendlyWarlord

Post by FriendlyWarlord »

For me it ran ok, but the sounds were messed up. Some of the sounds looped forever (definately the "game over" dying sound, possibly the footsteps). And the attacking (sword swing) sound seemed to only work some of the time, and sometimes seemed to silence/change other sounds. It was a little hard to tell when you're attacking, and no hitting sound made it hard to tell when/if you're actually hurting an ant. The graphics seemed to work fine though, except the ninja cound't seem to start a new animation until he finished the previous one - that looked pretty weird.

Not sure if it has any of these problems on your machine... well, hope this helps! =)
=D
trivtn

Post by trivtn »

Yes, It 's my Maze demo and test my Character class. So it's not perfect and I 'm doing something better.Its sounds is't good, I'dont set the hitting sound. I'm sorry about that, please wait until another update.
Earl

Post by Earl »

This is totally sweet, dude.
How'd you manage the skybox with the moving cloud, though, it what I'm curious of.

Only thing I noticed that was odd was that the map seemed upside down or something :|
That and the ants totally kick my butt.
trivtn

Post by trivtn »

Hi Earl!
I use Skydome and apply createRotationAnimator on it (Y axis). The map is create 3D by plane and cubes ( as walls) direct from the 2D maze map generator so you see it upside down (because i forget invert the 2D show map). Thank for the post!
Dances

Post by Dances »

I'm using a Dvorak keyboard... it makes your game rather difficult to play XD