painting program for texturing

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding to Image manipulation, 3d modeling and level editing for the Irrlicht engine here.
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

Whoa your both from Cairo?
omaremad
Competition winner

Post by omaremad »

Well if you are from egypt you probabbly have a 20% chance of being from "Cairo" considering the population distribution. Cairo it self isnt well defined since other regions also fall under what people refer to as Cairo such a Giza and Helwan.

Emil Halim is from Alex so not all egyptians live in Cairo :lol:
"Irrlicht is obese"

If you want modern rendering techniques learn how to make them or go to the engine next door =p
omar shaaban

Post by omar shaaban »

omaremad wrote:Well if you are from egypt you probabbly have a 20% chance of being from "Cairo" considering the population distribution. Cairo it self isnt well defined since other regions also fall under what people refer to as Cairo such a Giza and Helwan.

Emil Halim is from Alex so not all Egyptians live in Cairo :lol:
ya and also beside cairo is the most populated city it is also that other cities than Cairo or Alex or 2 or 3 cities who know computer well most other countries just may know computer but never had gaming on it or don't have computer in their houses

@omaremad: ya i know but in flash i just make a new layer and then underline the guiding pic(texture map i took from blender)then fill those shapes or add anything but in photoshop or gimp the pen tool is very stupid tool and also the gradient the gradient isnt like flash where any closed shapes can fill well u must first select the shape and....etc!!?
so i really don't know bec i never used photoshop or gimp but since most of the people uses photoshop and gimp for making texture so the problem must be in me :lol: so any character texture tutorials will be very appreciated
JRowe47

Post by JRowe47 »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ch ... le+SearchA few good ones, but I'd also recommend heading over to the Blender3D community websites. I guarantee you'll find what you need over there, and of high quality.
omar shaaban

Post by omar shaaban »

JRowe47 wrote:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ch ... le+SearchA few good ones, but I'd also recommend heading over to the Blender3D community websites. I guarantee you'll find what you need over there, and of high quality.
nice search!? i will look into it.