My Projekt

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
DarkWood_Neo

My Projekt

Post by DarkWood_Neo »

I started a Projekt called Warcraft: Heroes. I think I will get problems with Blizzard but I love Warcraft :D................!

The Site is under Construction but I added a discription of the game under "Allgemeines"...............its in German :cry:...............
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

I would reconsider on the name and content.

Blizzard is owned by Vivendi-Universal. They have been one of those companies that stamps out people using their copyrights for non-Blizzard games to the point of lawsuits. They will even do this against fan-created words.

I'd hate to see yet another game based on someone elses license get sued into a hole. And yes, it does happen.
Crud, how do I do this again?
DarkWood_Neo

Post by DarkWood_Neo »

i think I will change the name and the content.............
Kortyburns

Post by Kortyburns »

Change it into Warkraft. :D

lol
Arudil

Post by Arudil »

*spam*
or to CarCraft :roll:

what do you think about a madness of Cars? :D
Raumkraut

Post by Raumkraut »

Kreigkraft? :D
Arudil

Post by Arudil »

Do you mean KriegsKraft?
puh

Post by puh »

KampfCraft 8)
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

Game ideas with poor name choices. These are my ideas but you can make a game on them if you feel like it.

Grand Theft AutoCraft
- Manage a group of thugs to steal each others cars and claim turf

Vector: Repopulated (a play on Matrix: Reloaded)
- .... still don't get it? Vector = 3d movement definition, Matrix = 3d position

Age of Lawsuits?
- Wage war against other civilized corporations. This time, it's not muskets and broadswords that will win the day, but supoenas, patents, and hordes of lawyers.

FPS: Clone Wars (a play on Star Wars: Clone Wars)
- Generic first person shooter with zombies, aliens, and "That military group from Germany that did not win World War 2". Heck, we can even merge some of them into one. No wait, that was called "Return to Castle Wolfenstein".

The Next Great MMORPG (yes, that's the title, not a description)
- As a tribute to the inexhaustable project start-ups and failures of people looking to set up a team to make "the next great" MMORPG over at flipcode.com. The project will be run by a 15 year old and 5 of his friends and none of them will have artistic, musical, or programming experience. The whole game will show a few pre-rendered terrain screenshots and then dissapear from the hard-drive.

Sue Me! (a.k.a. Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter vs. Capcom vs. Sonic vs. Mario vs. SNK vs. Lara Croft vs. Pikachu vs. Marvel vs. Power Puff Girls vs. Dragon Ball Z vs. Dead or Alive)
- A completely unlicensed Fighting Game using nearly every copyrighted character out there. Similiar to such greats as Smash Brothers or Marvel vs. Capcom)
Crud, how do I do this again?
FleshCrawler

Post by FleshCrawler »

hehe :) funny things in here :)

can also take Always Winterdays (never winternights :P)
or Lose & defeated : Corporals: One Hour(Command and Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour
:P

just a few of my ideas as far as i got em :P