{pics too)

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Cear

{pics too)

Post by Cear »

hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Any words about these images? I almost removed this thread due to spam probability.
catron

Post by catron »

looks pretty good. The pics arnt spam though
Robert Y.

Post by Robert Y. »

With IE6 the pictures redirect to all kinds of vague advertisement sites. Definitely spam!
xDan
Competition winner

Post by xDan »

Robert Y. wrote:With IE6 the pictures redirect to all kinds of vague advertisement sites. Definitely spam!
That's just the picture host. People should really use imagefoo :twisted:

Nice pics though. Environment is nice. The stone wall textures are a bit bland, I wonder how an artist would correct that?
Cear

Post by Cear »

oh yes sorry. definatly not smap. this is for my game, Weathermage.
yeah i jsut use picfury caseu you go straight tot he sight and upload, no registration or anything. ill check out imagefoo tho.

and than you i agree about the stone walls. im about to go fix that now with UVW unwraping. its really cool to do in 3ds if anyone wants to know how let me know.

it breaks down a mesh into peices in a seperate window and allows you to dracg and scale the peices on top of a picture of your texture great for all sorts of things