Irrlicht UML diagram

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Airslash

Irrlicht UML diagram

Post by Airslash »

Hello,

don't really know if this is the correct forum, but I'm wondering if someone has already managed to draw the entire Irrlicht engine inside a UML diagram.

I'm currently working on an essay around the irrlicht engine for my project, and i'd like to include a UML diagram that illustrates the irrlicht engine. if nobody has draw it yet i'll definitly draw it myself and make it available to everyone here, just wanted to know if someone was already working on something like that, and if so what they were using
Yoran
Site Admin

Post by Yoran »

Visio can reverse engineer it from the source for you :)
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

Yoran wrote:Visio can reverse engineer it from the source for you :)
Wada? How.

P.S
VC9 (aka 2008) - I think only full edition - can do that too and export an image of it.
Dev State: Abandoned (For now..)
Requirements Analysis Doc: ~87%
UML: ~0.5%
JP

Post by JP »

Well there's simple inheritance diagrams in the docs for each class which is basically UML anyway so that'd be a good place to look if you want to find stuff out.
Image Image Image
Airslash

Post by Airslash »

Yoran wrote:Visio can reverse engineer it from the source for you :)
you'll have to tell me how that works then. I know it's possible to reverse engeneer a database with visio, but to draw up the entire class diagral from source?
JP

Post by JP »

I've got a java program which creates UML diagrams from Java source which i made in a team during my second year of Uni so it's obviously a very simple thing to do ;)
Image Image Image
rooly

Post by rooly »

from what i've seen, most uml design apps on windows an linux have the ability to convert back and forth from source.

Umbrello for linux
dia for linux/windows

among some of the ones i've tried. you should look more into the foss community. these guys make some great stuff
When banks compete, you win.
When ISPs compete, you win.
When electronics retailers compete, you win.
When governments compete...you get drafted.
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

dia is really evil on windows. I never liked the diagram it drew for me. But good luck with either one :)