Early screenshots of my first person shooter

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
c_olin3404

Post by c_olin3404 »

You wont have to check up on the site or in this topic because once i get a site up, and start working on the game for awhile, and get things sorted out. I will create a new post and crap.

This post has had about 70 replies... lol

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs

Post by Guest »

[spam post deleted by niko]

Post by Guest »

[another spam post deleted by niko]
Wolf Dreamer

Post by Wolf Dreamer »

I don't understand
Lada's "Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole" bit. Was there a spam topic somewhere that got deleted? Because I checked the last page and didn't see anything unappropriet.

The link on the last page to the webpage his project is on didn't work. The proper link address is now:
http://www.eve-corp.com/goretek/

I can't imagine anyone complaining about a topic someone made showing the progress of their game having a link to that project, so I'll just assume there was some sort of gambling Las Vagas spam thing that got deleted before I noticed it, unless someone tells me otherwise.
The last sane human being in a world gone mad

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Game_Maker_f ... hp?act=idx
bal

Post by bal »

It's spam. Evil spam.
General Tools List
General FAQ
System: AMD Barton 2600+, 512MB, 9600XT 256MB, WinXP + FC3
STupid

Post by STupid »

i feel pretty stupid to ask this since everybody seems to see the screenies, but i only se a yellow click here thingy. when i go to the image url, there's this weird seacrh page. eve-corp doesnt seem to work either. WHAT'S UP with that?

Post by Guest »

isnt this thread already months!! old? :?

Post by Guest »

It would still be useful to see the screenshots, etc.
Joopson

Post by Joopson »

i cant click the buttons
bal

Post by bal »

Eve-Corp went down months ago so obviously the images hosted there are lost. Also, I don't think colin is still working on this project as it is more than one year old and he didn't respond to some questions. If I recall correctly the screenshot was a MP5, pointing towards the sky with a nice cloud texture and some lighting.
General Tools List
General FAQ
System: AMD Barton 2600+, 512MB, 9600XT 256MB, WinXP + FC3
brcolow

Post by brcolow »

Quite an excellent memory, Bal!

The screenshot is actually still hosted on the Irrlicht server:

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/images/sotw/069.jpg

Even though its over a year old I haven't seen anything quite this professional done in Irrlicht yet.
Robomaniac

Post by Robomaniac »

colin has since not dropped the project but put it on hold. He is currently doing research about trojans and messing around with stuff like that (nothing harmful). Once he gets the motivation again, he was busy porting his code to ogre
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force