Awesome shooter game in development !

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Isometric God

Awesome shooter game in development !

Post by Isometric God »

Hello there !
I am working on a classic space shooter game and to get the development going faster I am looking for some dedicated ppl. If you are one of those and want to work with me :lol: leave me a message or buzz me :wink:

Also, I'm looking for some new ( and I mean new ) ideas like cow bombers, insane militarists with a flak cannon in their garden and the like. You know what I'm talking about right ? :P

Moreover I could need some input on the design ( the serious part ). Like menus, weapon systems ( promises to be fun ! ) and stuff like that.

Thanx for reading !

visit me at http://www.eve-corp.com/Raptor/
Saalen

Post by Saalen »

Raptor was cool 8)
But I somewhat never reached the end. I hope you add a game save option. :P
But don't you think yu should use an other name because of copyrights?
Isometric God

Post by Isometric God »

Project Raptor is the working title. But I didn't think much about copyrights yet :wink:

A save game option ? I think that would make it too easy :twisted: But I thought I could place some hints in the game if the player fails a mission 3 times or something. Not sure yet ...
Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot »

The demo looks not bad, but maybe you should try to disable the Player to fly out of view... :) :wink:
Great Engine, Niko, keep up the good work!
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

Nice demo, the response of the space ship to my keyboard is very nice and feels realistic.