irrlicht.dll failed to start?

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Fox

irrlicht.dll failed to start?

Post by Fox »

Ohayou, i have a error, i already did codeing and fixed all these errors but one i did not fix: "This application has failed to start because Irrlicht.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem".

I tried searching for an answer of my own but did not found any but is there some places. can somebody tell me what i shall do with this thing?

PD: sorry for my english. :)

Also this may help:

Debugger:: An unhandled non-continuable STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND exception was thrown during process load
The program '[3212] 3d project.exe: Native' has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135)

And i put the irrlicht.dll in the projects folder but still an error in this.
Acki

Re: irrlicht.dll failed to start?

Post by Acki »

Fox wrote:And i put the irrlicht.dll in the projects folder but still an error in this.
put in the exe's folder and be sure you're using the right dll... :lol:
while(!asleep) sheep++;
IrrExtensions:Image
http://abusoft.g0dsoft.com
try Stendhal a MORPG written in Java
Pakje

Post by Pakje »

try putting it in the system32 folder
MasterM

Post by MasterM »

You need to put the dll in the bin on the folder if you did not change the include directory...for example if you are using code blocks then you need to include the irrlicht.dll in irrlicht-1.4.2\bin\Win32-gcc\
C++ is not the Magdalena...it takes patience...shes like the well aged prostitute, it takes years to learn her tricks! she is cruel...laughs at you when you are naked...
Life of a programmer == Const abuse
Fox

Re: irrlicht.dll failed to start?

Post by Fox »

Acki wrote:
Fox wrote:And i put the irrlicht.dll in the projects folder but still an error in this.
put in the exe's folder and be sure you're using the right dll... :lol:
Ahhhh ok thank you soo much! you were much help in this thank!