Take a look @ this

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
Systemerror

Take a look @ this

Post by Systemerror »

I am working on 2.0 of GreyHat Software - Game Logic engine (GHS-GLE) and I've just added some more features, the main one this time being the (what I call) "intro scene" at the beginning were you can do things like render a company logo and play a certain sound, though fairly simple it was very awakward to implement, I figured out I had to use it on the IrrKlang and a basic int counter reference algorithm to break within my rendering loop, it sounds very simple and now I've done it, it is, but figuring it out without an infinate loop going on, not updating propperly, the app crashing or not rendering propperly within my render loop was a pain in the arse (but I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger huh? ) :P

I also added a couple of other features in this 2.0 version but mainly it was more precise event handling, prior feature improvements and generally making the code as bullet proof as I can, this will be release soon but I created demo, that, once the GHS_GLE_2 was including created the below example with a few lines of code.

Let me know what you think.

Download (WIN 32 - 42525 KB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/226953051/c ... 2.zip.html
-System error
Systemerror

Post by Systemerror »

Feedback anyone?
-System error
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

Dude, your project is nice, but keep it in one thread...
xDan
Competition winner

Post by xDan »

I think that Rapidshare is evil, to understate. No-one behind a web cache (i.e. everyone on a corporate or university network) can download.

Mediafire is better, or better still use your own webspace.

:wink:
rooly

Post by rooly »

AND, as has been mentioned dozens of times before, i'll provide you with permanant hosting for small files like pictures and zips/tarballs
When banks compete, you win.
When ISPs compete, you win.
When electronics retailers compete, you win.
When governments compete...you get drafted.