The Grid SceneNode

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Heresiarch

The Grid SceneNode

Post by Heresiarch »

i tried to get this grid scenenode in to my editor, but i get this error in visual studio :
Code:
1>Compiling...
1>main.cpp
1>Linking...
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall irr::scene::CGridSceneNode::CGridSceneNode(class irr::scene::ISceneNode *,class irr::scene::ISceneManager *,int,unsigned int,unsigned int,class irr::video::SColor,unsigned int,class irr::video::SColor,bool)" (??0CGridSceneNode@scene@irr@@QAE@PAVISceneNode@12@PAVISceneManager@12@HIIVSColor@video@2@I2_N@Z) referenced in function _main
1>C:\Users\JPuser\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Irrlicht\Debug\Irrlicht.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\JPuser\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Irrlicht\Irrlicht\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>Irrlicht - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

pls help :(
Heresiarch

Post by Heresiarch »

Problem solved :P

You were too late to answer :)
Seven

Post by Seven »

Heresiarch wrote:You were too late to answer :)

dangit
Dark_Kilauea

Post by Dark_Kilauea »

You forgot to include the cpp file into your project, didn't you?

A common mistake. ;)
rogerborg wrote:Every time someone learns to use a debugger, an angel gets their wings.
Heresiarch

Post by Heresiarch »

Dark_Kilauea wrote:You forgot to include the cpp file into your project, didn't you?

A common mistake. :wink:

Yes, i did forgot to include it :oops: :lol: