El Matador! Needs you!

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
nail3r

El Matador! Needs you!

Post by nail3r »

Bull Riding:

As you steadily lower yourself onto the dusty saddle of a raging bull, the adrenaline kicks in. His putrid breath making you fell sick and his little eyes seem to watch your every move. Suddenly the gates spring open, the savage beast begins to kick and snort and use every ounce of its effort to kick you off but to no avail. You hold on for 8 seconds and your moment of glory has arrived.

Matadoring:

You red towel steadily waggling in front of you, you study the bull for any sign of movement. It scrapes its left front leg across the ground and charges. It moves faster than expected. Unlucky you have fooled this bull before and has payed attention to the side you move from the cloth. You fell a hard object hit you leg and hook you far up into tha air! You writh in pain as the ground breaks your fall and are welcomed by the rampaging beast laying into you with its knife like horns. You scramble up with only a broken rib. Lucky this time. The whole crowd roars and you are elimanated from the tournament.

WELCOME to the world of el matador. I am co leader of the project and level(or in this case)arena designer and researcher. There will be 10 stages in the tournament. You win you move up a level, you lose, your knocked out.

Bulls will progressively get older, bigger and smarter to beat, till u eventually face 2 in the final bout. Bulls wise up to your acts if u keep moving one way from the cloth. U can arrange contacts so matadors help you if you are wrestled to the crowd from the bull. This is a first person perspective. The theme is set in spain but i get my inspiration from Arenas from the Gladiator and many more films. I dont want to give anything away on the bull fighting just yet (steal my idea).

I need:

Coder (prefferably 2)(one on the battle system and one on the bulls actions etc)

Modeler
Animator
texture Artist (not needed immanently)

Im not the most knowledgeable about coding or ever so we all neeed to work as a team and help each other. U all need to use irrlicht engine.

Life is a game. How good life is on you depends how you play it. El matador!
nail3r

Proof of Skills

Post by nail3r »

Proof of work is needed, i need ur personal details and a picture of your pwork, or program or send me it ( put a link up to it) thanks
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

I moved this topic into 'open discussion', I think it fits better here than in 'help', sorry. :)