Game developers survey

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
slaaitjuh

Game developers survey

Post by slaaitjuh »

Hello UDK members!

My name is Jan and I am not new here, but been long gone. I am currently doing my final teases for my university, and have to do a survey + results along with that. My intrest is to find habbits and needs for different kind of game companies, and to research what kind of financial support and games are used and created. The purpose of this research is not for sale and will not be sold. It is only used for a schoolproject. The data will be analysed and a result will be made and used in my final report. Don't hesitate to fill it out, I am looking for any kind of company that released games. If you released a game but aren't a company, fill it in as well!

I hope you can find some spare time to fill it, I am hoping for hundreds and hundreds of replies of course It's a Google form, which makes it easy for both you and me to find, fill and analyse it.

The link: http://spreadsheets1.google.com/viewfor ... TEx0Q1E6MA

Kind regards!
Jan

ps. you might see this post on some other forums as well, sorry for spamming, but i need to find some reach...
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

Borderline spam but I'll let it slide, I just don't like how you start off with "Hello UDK members!" :lol:
ShadowMapping for Irrlicht!: Get it here
Need help? Come on the IRC!: #irrlicht on irc://irc.freenode.net