Arteria3d launch 4 animated horse pack

About finding textures, models, soundeffects, music and whatever else your game needs. Can contain advertisements from websites selling that stuff.
yertari

Arteria3d launch 4 animated horse pack

Post by yertari »

We have just launched our Animated Horse Pack today, containing 4 horses with 4 quality animations each. Great preparation went into the pack, by visiting a local equestrian centre not far from where we are based in the UK. We then took hundreds of pictures of the horses there, and then used those to produce this pack.

There is a full web demo on the product page, of which you will need to install the unity webplugin before it will run. I hope you enjoy this pack.. we really did enjoy making it. Animals add so much more realism to your game world, and these grazing on field on your terrain will really bring your scene alive.

Product Page:
http://www.arteria3d.com/p/1127750/anim ... -pack.html
Valmond

Post by Valmond »

Hi

Nice models!

Could you give some details like the polycount and what kind of animations
they are (idle, ...) and also the number of bones in the skeleton?

Thanks
yertari

arteria

Post by yertari »

HI

There are 60 bones in the models. Poly count they are 5.900 each.

Texture wise i provide two res versions and each uses just one texture - i provide a 4096 for render work and a 2048, in DDS format, also jpeg provided.

Animations include walk, run, graze, grazeloop.

Also if you purchase this pack, you automatically recieve the armoured horse we are releasing with rider next month, plus you get 40% discount on our membership scheme which allows you to download all content from arteria3d and arteriamusic

Thanks for your interest.

You can always speak to me on msn too, if you need further help - yertari@msn.com

Thanks

Steve
yertari

Post by yertari »

The web demo is back on, complete with revamped animations, plus fine tuned horse models - all for the better

Thanks

Steve