Arteria3d launch monthly membership deal for irrlicht users

About finding textures, models, soundeffects, music and whatever else your game needs. Can contain advertisements from websites selling that stuff.
yertari

Arteria3d launch monthly membership deal for irrlicht users

Post by yertari »

Arteria3d - http://www.arteria3d.com

With great pleasure Arteria3d offer a new monthly subscription that allows you to download all content from Arteria3d, Arteriamusic and arteriagaming legacy.

Our membership scheme has prooven very popular as some may have read on these forums, but the ammounts have always been yearly ammounts - now you can pay monthly and get access to all we do

As part of this special sign up, you recieve a bonus model. An animated warrior arm model, complete with sword animations, dagger, punch that can be used in any first person environment!!! as the main player character

Details as below:

One of payment today - $48(37euros, £31approx)

Then pay $30 (£20, 24euros) per month.

At the end of the year, you can then get this ammount deducted if you opt for the lifetime plan.

If you would like to sign up for this, contact me at sales@arteria-gaming.com, or you can speak on msn messenger(yertari@msn.com)
wing64
Competition winner

Post by wing64 »

Could you explain detail or license when i use that assets in commercial game ?
yertari

Post by yertari »

HI

Thanks for the enquiry.

You can use my assets in any game, any project, as many times as you wish. There are no separate licenses for indie, commercial. Just one price.. the membership price you pay

Thankyou

Steve
loki1985

Post by loki1985 »

yertari wrote:HI

Thanks for the enquiry.

You can use my assets in any game, any project, as many times as you wish. There are no separate licenses for indie, commercial. Just one price.. the membership price you pay

Thankyou

Steve
well, i would advise to at least prohibit redistribution of the assets.
yertari

Post by yertari »

As a lot of game engines dont encode files, its hard to do that. If i started to ask for regulations, it would ake the use of the files problematic for people.

The way i see piracy, is that if someone is going to steal the files, they would probably never buy them in the first place, so i dont get myself concerned over it to a high degree

Best

Steve
loki1985

Post by loki1985 »

yertari wrote:As a lot of game engines dont encode files, its hard to do that. If i started to ask for regulations, it would ake the use of the files problematic for people.

The way i see piracy, is that if someone is going to steal the files, they would probably never buy them in the first place, so i dont get myself concerned over it to a high degree

Best

Steve
sorry, i was a bit unspecific. i meant commercial redistribution. so i get a one month membership, download all your stuff, open a webshop, and sell the items for half of your price. thats what i think must be prohibited.
yertari

Post by yertari »

TO be honest i didnt think anyone would think something like that. Also, i agree ive not made this very clear. You have to stay with the subscription for 4 months, otherwise, it would be follish for me to run such a scheme.. i realise now i havent been very clear.

Also, you can purchase a lifetime memebrship for a discounted ammount to - for one week only, which is 45% discount

BEst

Steve
sio2
Competition winner

Post by sio2 »

I have a Lifetime subscription. Well worth it.

I haven't loaded every single asset in the Irrlicht meshviewer but of the ones that I have they seemed to load just fine.
DeM0nFiRe

Post by DeM0nFiRe »

So, just to clarify, when you buy a subscription, you can download anything that's there for the length of the membership, and then once the membership expires, you can still use whatever you already downloaded, but you just can't download new stuff, right?
yertari

Post by yertari »

HI

Yes.. DeM0nFiRe correct. The memebrship runs a year from when you purchase - and you can download all content from arteria3d, arteria gaming legacy and arteriamusic for the whole year. Once outside of that year, and you decide not to continue with the membership, you CAN STILL use the content you got within your year, for as long as you wish in as many different projects as you wish too

You can also purchase the LIFETIME deal at the moment for 37% discount

Email me at yertari@msn.com for further details

Best wishes, and thankyou for your questions - also thanks for the praise sio2 on the models too, and detailing that the memebrship is worth it