and
Jumping machine.
thanks
How to let quake3 map of the transfer machine to work?
I'm not sure if I understand what you want here.
You want for example that jump-pads do work? So your avatar jumps when he is on them? That's something you have to program yourself, Irrlicht doesn't deliver the game - it's an engine to allow you to _write_ your game.
What you would do would be to figure out when your avatar collides with a jumppad object and then implement some jump-action (I think the demo has even an example for jumping).
You want for example that jump-pads do work? So your avatar jumps when he is on them? That's something you have to program yourself, Irrlicht doesn't deliver the game - it's an engine to allow you to _write_ your game.
What you would do would be to figure out when your avatar collides with a jumppad object and then implement some jump-action (I think the demo has even an example for jumping).
IRC: #irrlicht on irc.libera.chat
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
no,I want get jumppad of position and jump power.CuteAlien wrote:I'm not sure if I understand what you want here.
You want for example that jump-pads do work? So your avatar jumps when he is on them? That's something you have to program yourself, Irrlicht doesn't deliver the game - it's an engine to allow you to _write_ your game.
What you would do would be to figure out when your avatar collides with a jumppad object and then implement some jump-action (I think the demo has even an example for jumping).
I find these,
trigger_hurt
trigger_multiple
trigger_push
trigger_teleport
How do I use?