No Rest For The Wicked (Survival/Horror/Mystery/Puzzle)

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

There is something about this doll :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/hM1YrSN42-0&hl
Radikalizm

Post by Radikalizm »

zester wrote:There is something about this doll :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/hM1YrSN42-0&hl
Those kind of dolls scare the living crap out of me
They know when you're asleep, and they're highly skilled in suffocating people without making a sound :|
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

How about this doll instead of a teddy bear ?? it ranks up there with your 'disturbing' storyline...
I wanna play it !!
code happens
zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

Sure I can do the doll instead. Matter of fact if you watch the video that was posted with the pic that doll has a rocking chair.

How about when you go to the basement in the center of the pentagram is the dolls rocking
chair when you put her in the chair it starts rocking and she does that creepy laugh.

I can't wait to show you what the upstairs looks like now.. There are now closets, door
frames, a hallway with dirty hard wood floors, a bathroom, and a master bedroom. And an
opening in the hallway floor for the stairs. But I am going to hold out on the screenshot until
the texturing is done.
hendu

Post by hendu »

I'd play that, the demon girl, doll and all. Sounds really good so far.
zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

Note: Add personal items and family pictures to this scene.

Maybe have the demonic mother in the master bedroom in bed sleeping (You can see her, twitching a little and breathing). She's in a night gown.

One of the things you need to retrieve is in this bedroom.
But be-careful not to wake her up.

Also if you bump the father that is dead in the chair downstairs and those maggots hit the floor and grow and you end up having your exit blocked.

Put the alternate exit hidden in the basement but have the demonic little brother jump out and attack you when you go to use this exit.

Also anything demonic has to have an exorcism performed on it in order to kill it.
zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

I have to go do something with my kids and I might not get a chance to do much more today sooo here yaa go. :)

I don't really like the way the bathroom looks so Ill have
to do something else.

A quick idea about the camera handling when walking up the stairs. When you get to the
front of the stairs there should be a collision event that will un-parent your camera from
your character so you will watch him walk up the stairs until he hits the middle stair step
at that point we will register another collision event and switch to the camera at the top
of the stairs and we will watch him walk up the stairs coming towards us. When you
reach the top of the stairs that camera will then parent with your character and swing
around behind him putting our character to the front right or left side.

When you walk back down the stairs same thing happens but in reverse order.
zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

It's amazing the things that I figure out how to do in the blender game engine then I go look in the irrlicht api and there it is the same thing for the most part.

Those rats I was able to speed model in 5 min, thats the first time I was able to
do an organic form that looked even remotely like it was suppose to that quickly. :) lol

zester
Competition winner

Post by zester »

Changed the layout a bit and reduced the poly count by half.

Still needs a kitchen and a couple of rooms in the basement.

I am going to finish this model up and use it as a reference and then model it all over again
for cleanliness and poly reduction.