Urban PAD (city/building generator) for $29 ?

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding to Image manipulation, 3d modeling and level editing for the Irrlicht engine here.
Rivière

Urban PAD (city/building generator) for $29 ?

Post by Rivière »

Dunno if it has already posted but I'd like to share.
It's a special offer for Urban Pad which is an building/city generator compatible FBX and Collada export
( IIRC, There is also specific export for UDK & Unity. )
We’re very excited to announce the Ürban PAD ShareIt! Special. For two weeks, get the powerful Ürban PAD modeling suite for just $29. Unlocking this offer depends on you sharing it: once we hit our license goal, everyone will receive a copy of Ürban PAD at this special one-time price

For the next two weeks, we’re offering the Ürban PAD Indie license, normally $700, for the exceptional price of $29. By sharing this limited-time offer with as many people as possible, you’ll help meet our ShareIt! goal. If we reach this goal in two weeks, everyone will get a copy of Ürban PAD for $29.
Contribute with 29$ and if they get all the 100% on the deadline, we'll get this tool for this price, instead of 700$.

The offer is already over 50%!

I've already ordered my copy, so I share the info.

The offer - > http://www.gamr7.com/init/urban_pad/special

hybrid
Admin

Re: Urban PAD (city/building generator) for $29 ?

Post by hybrid »

Since this tools seems to be somewhat useful and fits to our general scheme here, I'll let this post through. Usually, first time posts which contain links are immediately deleted. Maybe use only forums you're a regular user next time...
Rivière

Re: Urban PAD (city/building generator) for $29 ?

Post by Rivière »

Sorry hybrid, I didn't want to spam, just spread the news. It looked like a win-win situation.

P.S : yes, I got my $29 license but I'll stop there being facetious. ;)