ME_PP_REPEAT

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
REDDemon
Developer

ME_PP_REPEAT

Post by REDDemon »

what's that? still undocumented and no search results for that.
Junior Irrlicht Developer.
Real value in social networks is not about "increasing" number of followers, but about getting in touch with Amazing people.
- by Me
CuteAlien
Admin

Re: ME_PP_REPEAT

Post by CuteAlien »

I have no idea where you are seeing that right now... doesn't seem to be in the source.
IRC: #irrlicht on irc.libera.chat
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
REDDemon
Developer

Post by REDDemon »

There's an article on gamasutra using that macro, that seems that this macro doesn't exist and several blogs copied that article without ever trying to read the article. The maco does not exist in practice (or at least at my knowledge and using google). Maybe some experienced user know something about that.^^
Real value in social networks is not about "increasing" number of followers, but about getting in touch with Amazing people.
- by Me
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Ok, and you're trolling the same here in the Irrlicht forum. Makes sense... NOT!
sudi

Post by sudi »

Just checked the article.
the repeat does nothing else then generatethe statement several times.
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
REDDemon
Developer

Post by REDDemon »

That's what is supposed todo, but I have no Idea on how to implement such macro.. seems the only way is to manually creating the code. (well joining two macro ok, but generating macro code seems a bit hard if not impossible)
- by Me
REDDemon
Developer

Post by REDDemon »

finally found! (indirectly)

seems that ME prefix stands for MolecuEngine, (found several macros on a blog with that prefix) and that source code is still closed that's why no documentation at all. Also using that macro will obviously advantage another engine so I'll drop its usage ^^ ( i mean no longer quasi-compile time string hash).

@hybrid you never been so nice ...
- by Me