IrrBullet and Y model position

You are an experienced programmer and have a problem with the engine, shaders, or advanced effects? Here you'll get answers.
No questions about C++ programming or topics which are answered in the tutorials!
jrlago

IrrBullet and Y model position

Post by jrlago »

Hello, i have a problem with position refered to irrbullet.

When i change sydney.md2 from source to try load my model show this:
Loading is ok, but the model is in the middle of cube collision.I can't find nothing to change this values in irrbullet source. I only can change height and width of cube

When i open sydney.md2 in Fragmotion i can see this

And when i load my model:

Ok, CENTER its wrong. In my model start in foods, and in sydney start in the middle of model, at belt. If i change this parameters in Fragmotion and export the model i can see this crazy model:

Someone can help me with this? can i set the cube in differents position, or maybe what software can i use to set newly values and export fine

Thanks for read, and sorry for my english.
Otaka

Re: IrrBullet and Y model position

Post by Otaka »

I have a similar problem with X files that I export from 3ds max. My workaround:
In 3ds max I select my model and in utils press "resetXForm". And than in configuration of the xForm modifier, move center point to the center of the object, and then merge all my modifiers.
After that it works correctly. Hope this will work for you too.
smso

Re: IrrBullet and Y model position

Post by smso »

You may first parent the mesh node to an empty node and use the empty node to set up the mesh shape of irrbullet. Then offset the y-position of the mesh node.

Regards,
smso