Irrlicht Screenshot Thread

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
katoun

Post by katoun »

That's a good idea with the CWaterAnimator.
Well I was never going to find out where and when particles hit water inside the CWaterSceneNode class , I just don't know how to find out because I don't think
the particle emiter returns the position of all the particles that it handeles or does it ?(I shall look soon in the code to see if it is so)
Kat'Oun
Pr3t3nd3r

Post by Pr3t3nd3r »

Galactic Dream Best RTS game
http://www.rageofwar.net
Engage in epic galactic warfare, guide your people through the galaxy! in the real time strategy game made with Irrlicht
http://www.evolutionvault.com
bami

Post by bami »

Was playing "The animals - House of the rising sun" at that moment, seems to be a appropriate screenshot :)
This is gamemaker + Irrlicht + tokamak
More screenshots - Info about the game (and an early beta)
Duncan Mac Leod

Post by Duncan Mac Leod »

This is an early shot of our upcoming Toolset for our RPG 8)...

It's 100% C# (.NET) using a Custom Build of Irrlicht (based on irrlicht-0.10.0)...

We have used some NWN Models and are about to advance our NWN-Model/Tileset->.x Converter.

We also added some features based on the Irrlicht C++ examples to this Scene to test some of our newly implemented C# APIs to the Irrlicht.NET Wrapper...

Unfortunately our Main-Toolbar Icons don't have the quality we want to show, so we have greyed-out the Main-Toolbar in this shot (hope, our new Icons will be ready soon)...
katoun

Post by katoun »

:P Sweet
That a good start for a new begining for Irrlicht :D
Look very nice.
Keep up the good work and good luck.
When are you going to release it?
Kat'Oun
omaremad

Post by omaremad »

this is an advert to make ppl join my project

:x join now :x
latentdisposition

Post by latentdisposition »

Early screenshots from a new sci-fi FPS. Gun and zombie models from Psionic since I am still working on my own.

"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves."

Carl Jung
omaremad

Post by omaremad »

hello guys this is the water shader im working on

plz help by going to the thread at the advanced section
DexteR

Half-3D Character

Post by DexteR »

Half-3D Character packer and Animator.

Post by Guest »

Thats darn cool DexteR, :!:
Joe_Oliveri

Post by Joe_Oliveri »

That's very nice indeed! :) Good job to everyone!
Irrlicht Moderator || Game Designer
Learn the basics at </dream.in.code>
Fhqwhgads

Post by Fhqwhgads »

My Pong Game. Its a basic pong game, the particles are there becuase they look cool

disanti

Post by disanti »

Project Space Squad 4086, 3rd person action/adventure/rpg:
:)
________
ECKANKAR DICUSSION
Last edited by disanti on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
toopz

Post by toopz »

My screenshot is just a little test I did for a new program I downloaded. It's a really cool program that creates height maps out of normal maps and it works really well for parallax mapping in the Irrlicht engine. It's called Displacement Map Creator and you can find it here.

To test it out I downloaded a normal map and a texture off of the internet and then converted the normal map into a displacement map. I then ran the per-pixel lighting demo to see how it looked with the Parallax mapping shader:

The portion of the room that's looked always looks good in that, but as you can see on nearly every other tile from that image, alot of artifacts come up from irrlicht's parallax shader. I tested this in bump mapping and it looked fine, with no visible artifacts.
vermeer

Post by vermeer »

I know I'll love displacement mapping..parallax is displacement? I'm usually confused on that one...
Finally making games again!
http://www.konekogames.com