Device focus, repaint, refresh, etc.? (solved)

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
shurijo

Device focus, repaint, refresh, etc.? (solved)

Post by shurijo »

I've browsed through the API.NET and API, but didn't see anything there, but I know that others here have handled it before.

I have a topmost dialog (map editor controls) with my device as another dialog. When I make an update via my editor, the device doesn't redraw until I interact (bring focus to) the device window.

Is there anyway I can set the focus to the device or issue a repaint/refresh command? So that my device window will update to reflect changes I made in my map editor dialog?

Right now, it works by just clicking on the device after I make a change, but it would be nice to have the device refresh when I make a change to a property, etc.

thanks,
Last edited by shurijo on Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

Are you calling beginScene()/endScene() in a drawing loop? If so, just don't call device.IsWindowActive in front of this like in the examples. But I don't know if this is your problem.
shurijo

Post by shurijo »

Doh! :shock:

I should have caught that one... :) Now, I feel like a :oops:

thanks