Medieval Fantasy Building Pack!!!

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
L_Draven

Medieval Fantasy Building Pack!!!

Post by L_Draven »

Hi all.

I have been working on a medieval building pack for games creators. This is the first pack, in the future i will work in more packs (objects, characters, etc..).

The format of the models are: 3DS, X and B3D.

The webpage is:

http://80.59.39.159/index.html

if dont work try this:

http://217.126.122.53/ldraven/index.html

i hope that like you.

Greetings.

L_Draven.
Quall

Post by Quall »

boy, and I came here thinking that they were free.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this forum is for Irrlicht project announcements, not an advertising forum to announce unrelated personal projects.
L_Draven

Post by L_Draven »

This pack is related with irrlichts projects for people that need models for they games and haven´t 3d artists or need specify objects, in this case medieval.

I dont know if this post is in the wrong place.If this is true, im sorry.I have not problem that the moderators change it to other place.

Greetings.
buhatkj

yeh wrong forum

Post by buhatkj »

yeh i think this one belongs in open discussion or offtopic. this section is meant for projects that use irrlicht. they are nice models and all, and i've no doubt some irrlicht projects may use them, but this announcement does not belong here.
mods?
My irrlicht-based projects have gone underground for now, but if you want, check out my webcomic instead! http://brokenboomerang.net
Electron

Post by Electron »

I've seen a lot of advertising on irrlicht forums lately and I don't like it. Yes the model or sound packs or whatever may be useful to some ppl, but this is the community for a free game engine and many of us have little to no interest in this non-free media. Advertsing is intruding into too much of life. I have nothing against the creators of these model packs, but if they want to hawk their wares, they should do so only in offtopic.
You do a lot of programming? Really? I try to get some in, but the debugging keeps me pretty busy.

Crucible of Stars
Moob

Post by Moob »

May be I would use the models - the screenshot looks good.
But I must first check them. Let's download them, if somebody distribute them with his game - he has to pay. Isn't it a good compromiss?
Duncan Mac Leod

Post by Duncan Mac Leod »

PLEASE STOP commercial advertising in these forums !!

THANK YOU!
trekker

hi

Post by trekker »

The decision to stop commercial advertising needs to come from an admin of the forums.

I believe that the admin did move the thread from "Project Announcements" to "Offtopic" which by definition is QUOTE "Discuss about everything." I think that everything would include, packs for sell, or even, your pet cow that just died.

I for one, am jealous of all of the packs, sounds, resources that are available for engines like the Torque Engine, or Blitz Basic. Many of these packs are in formats that are not usable in Irrlight.

Later :)
-trek
L_Draven

Post by L_Draven »

Hi again.

I think like trekker.

If the moderators tell me that i can´t post commercial adversiting, i will do it. (but i would not undertand it, if i post in off-topic)

Sorry if in the beginning i posted in wrong forum (Project announcements) but I think that in Off Topic i can post my work, and if you dont want buy it, its your decision, but perhaps other people is interested in the pack. I dont force nobody to buy it and i dont make massive publicity. I ONLY post ONE message with the info of the pack.

Thanks trekker.

Greetings.