[0.14.0][source] Where is the project file?

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.

[0.14.0][source] Where is the project file?

Post by Guest »

Hi there!

Just unzipped the source.zip to take a look on the .net wrapper and realized that there is the project file missing!

Nico could you add it ^^.

Thanks, Maverick.
noone

Irrlicht.Net ...

Post by noone »

mhhh... i still miss some features in .Net ... for example the use of a physic engine is not possbile because the meshbuffer can not be accessed :(

Also i wasn't able to find the getCollisionResultPosition-Function which was included in previous versions....

So, I changed to c++, even if i have to learn it.
dp

SetTriangleSelector

Post by dp »

i noticed that the SetTriangleSelector method or TriangleSelector property of the node class is not there in the .net wrapper version.
Delight

Post by Delight »

Not only the project file is missing. Some of the .h and .cpp files aren't attach, too, including some of the files, which are necessary for shader support.

I have fixed it but now it has to be tested. So give me a few days and i will upload it.

Delight
noone

Post by noone »

i have send an email to niko. i hope he will update the irrlicht-sdk soon :)
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Yeah, nico rocks! 8)
Delight

Post by Delight »

I just uploaded the fixed Irrlicht.Net 0.14 source. Enjoy it:

http://www.the-kotti.de/sourcenet.zip

Leave me a message if you have problems with it.
instruo

Post by instruo »

Delight, thanks for posting the source! I did have some issues, which I PMed you about. Just thought I'd let you know ;) Thanks!