defining the frames for a loop

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
Melssj5

defining the frames for a loop

Post by Melssj5 »

Hi, I want to know how can I define the loop to run in an animation?

Using basic.NET
noone

Post by noone »

wtf... ask again but be more precise! :?:
Melssj5

Post by Melssj5 »

Well, I want to set the begin and end of an animation, like in helloworld example using C++. The animation have many frames runing one after another, i want to say for example running from 0 to 320 that may be only a part of the animation.

I used a counter to stop the animation but it works diferent on each computer.

Help please.
noone

Post by noone »

okay... i think there is a method called SetFrameLoop... that should help

:)

You are using Vb.Net ?

Public Function SetFrameLoop(ByVal begin As Integer, ByVal end As Integer) As Boolean

Member of: Irrlicht.Scene.IAnimatedMeshSceneNode
Melssj5

Post by Melssj5 »

OK, thanks, another question. How can I stop the rendering loop when it reaches the end of the animation. I tried using a int counter that increments inside the while. But it doesnt work in another machines because the numeber of fps are diferent.

Post by Guest »

Yes... i implemented a function to the .Net wrapper to solve this Problem... in c++ its possible to play the animation in an endloess loop or to stop it after one loop...

There are many functions missing in .Net... Is here anybody who can help niko with the .Net port?! :)
Irme

Post by Irme »

What i have always done to make animations stop when i didnt want them to play any longer was setting the animation speed to 0
Melssj5

Post by Melssj5 »

I want to play the animation until it reaches a certain point!