HUD

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
Nachtwind

HUD

Post by Nachtwind »

Hi!
Is there some sample available for a simple HUD system? Somehow i dont understand how to draw 2d on the screen and put variables out..
Quite obviously, our problems do not come from what we invent, but from how we use our sophisticated toys. The difficulties stem not from our hardware or software, but from ourselves.
Counterfeit

Post by Counterfeit »

Hi,
take a look at this tutorial:
http://www.irrforge.org/index.php/CS_Tutorial_6
Nachtwind

Post by Nachtwind »

Thank you :0)
Next time i will look into the Tutorials more closely ^ ^
Quite obviously, our problems do not come from what we invent, but from how we use our sophisticated toys. The difficulties stem not from our hardware or software, but from ourselves.
Nachtwind

Post by Nachtwind »

Well, for not to open a new Thread for a single question (and as it is realted to this somehow) i just wanted to ask if there is a way of making it possible that the camera does see the whole scene and not only things in a radius of xyz units? I experimented with severa things but didnt find a good way of doing this..