Feature Requests Consolidation

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Washi

Feature Requests Consolidation

Post by Washi »

Hopefully we can consolidate all the Feature Requests into one Topic, that way we wont get 50 thousand topics all asking for one thing.
Ill list here the main Feature Request Topics that are currently on the forums, If we just add to this one the new ideas we might be able to keep the whole forum clean :)

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/ ... c.php?t=12
which was used last year to group all the previous requests, several months later there were a dozen other topics requesting the same features so i wont note them here, If you know of other Request Posts that should be listed here then PM me and ill alter this post
If you have new Requests that arent noted here or elsewhere on the forum, just post in this topic and we can try to keep it all in one place

Also here is another little Feature Request, SkyDomes, as we all know the sky is not just a tapestry it is more like a dome, therefore the use of skydomes makes a game look more realistic, and after you add features like clouds like im am looking into, the sky will look great. If needed i can send someone a piece of skydome code I found on flipcode, or it could be checked out there.

PS: I would have posted this in that older topic, but then this post would be right at the end and newer Forum users wouldnt normally read the Post due to all the older information.
Women underwear
Women in underwear
Underwear women
Bikini underwear sale women
Boxer underwear for women
Chubby women in underwear
Disposable underwear women
Fat women in underwear
Women long underwear
Mature women in underwear
Women in mens underwear
Women underwear models