Problems with BSP's and ICE

You are an experienced programmer and have a problem with the engine, shaders, or advanced effects? Here you'll get answers.
No questions about C++ programming or topics which are answered in the tutorials!
Robomaniac

Problems with BSP's and ICE

Post by Robomaniac »

I'm having problems w/ BSP's and ICE. The BSP loads fine, however, the gui gets all messed up. Basically, the buttons turn from grey to blue, or brown, the background image does also. This does not happen with a 3ds map. Has anyone else had this problem

Thanks in advance
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force
keless

Post by keless »

I noticed that when I started using IrrLicht 0.5, all the sudden my button text was light grey, where it had been black before. I added a line to explicitly set the GUI button font to black, and it works again-- perhaps your error is similar?
a screen cap is worth 0x100000 DWORDS
Robomaniac

Post by Robomaniac »

Not sure that's it exactly. I've posted 2 links on my eve-corp site. The first one is after i load the bsp, the second one is before.

Edit to make it a little cleared :
I've tried changing the color back, but there is no effect. Also, the gui color changes as i move around the map, in the map i'm using, it changes from the color at the start, to a dark blue, to a bright white, which is how i got the first screenshot on the eve-corp site

Thanks in advance
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force