Project Annoucements SubDirectories ??

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
jolindien

Project Annoucements SubDirectories ??

Post by jolindien »

Hi guys, moderators and co...

I know it s the second post where i will annoy ppl about the forum, but because this is the main "ressource" finder for irrlicht things, the first help, i have something else (again) to ask about this forum.

i dont know exactly where to post this, and who to ask but :

Considering the numbers of pages of topics in the Project Annoucements forum, and the big interest of all those different projects to speed up developpements on irrlicht, wouldnt it be possible to make new "subdirectories" to this forum ?

Hence, it would be very easy to find the projects related to what we want to do with irrlicht.

I mean, there could be directories like this in the project annoucement forum :

- 3D editors
- Games
- Engine features
- GUI

etc...

sounds dumb or not ? just wondering if it s possible cause i m quite battling with the number of projects there is now.

Many thx.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

You could add bookmarks to the projects you're interested in. And the acive projects come up regularly due to new posts.
jolindien

Post by jolindien »

thx for the tip.

But having things well sorted would be good also isnt it ?
The more projects there will be, the more mess.

I mean, if its possible for administrators to create new forums in this one, and to move posts... i d do that for you if you thinks its boring if you want. I just want to be constructive.

:)
sRc

Post by sRc »

forum-wise, subforms of subforums wont be supported until phpBB3. so if they wanted to do that, theyd have to upgrade to phpbb3 first (which is currently in beta so wouldnt be until down the road)
The Bard sRc

Blog | Twitter
jolindien

Post by jolindien »

ok, so no solution yet :D.