Is there a wrapper for 1.1 anywhere?

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
BLiTZWiNG

Is there a wrapper for 1.1 anywhere?

Post by BLiTZWiNG »

Title says it all (I hope).
gabb

Post by gabb »

It seems that the Irrlicht.NET.dll is already in transition, at least the TestSceneNode is the CubeSceneNode now, but I am still missing the SkyDome and SphereNodes. :(
shurijo

Post by shurijo »

Irrlicht.NET 1.1 is in the downloads.

The .NET wrapper is always behind on having things implemented compared to the Irrlicht version. So just because something is added to Irrlicht doesn't mean it gets added to Irrlicht .NET wrapper, but you can just add it in yourself and recompile it.
BLiTZWiNG

Post by BLiTZWiNG »

shurijo wrote:Irrlicht.NET 1.1 is in the downloads.

The .NET wrapper is always behind on having things implemented compared to the Irrlicht version. So just because something is added to Irrlicht doesn't mean it gets added to Irrlicht .NET wrapper, but you can just add it in yourself and recompile it.
Yeah I thought this was the case. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate this library for what it is, I was just wondering if there was a complete wrapper for it somewhere.

If I was in the games industry or had a job offer for it, I'd go back to C++, but I like C# too much!