LOTR Project *** 1st Release ***

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
SenVa

Post by SenVa »

Sounds great... My aim screen name is "SenVa".

I used Milkshape a while ago... I might be able to pick it up again. I'll also try to find the work I did for my old projects and upload it.

I'm not sure how big of a problem the time difference from where we live will be... Lets hope we can work around it.

EDIT:

http://www.savefile.com/files/6807992

This is a sample of the work I already did... This is the MS Paint version, the Photoshop wiz of the dead project has the good quality version and sadly me and him are no longer in contact.

I also have some things written out, but it is heavily tied to the story line of my old projects...
dawasw

Post by dawasw »

Very nice concepts of world. I had something similiar on mind, but there are 3 main continents :D

It needs to be talked. Also I have still full LOTR sources of course , so it is all time hard to decide if such moving from 3rd person to 1st person will make it great. (I really cannot decide, we have to talk about it ! I made a lot of progress for first lotr version, and now I know how even make basic items system and loots etc. so it is important to choose the best path)

I have already added you to AIM buddies list.

Thanks for reply :)