Legacy of The Damned - Death Fog Entertainment

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
miko93

Post by miko93 »

Whoa, this was one of the shortest "flash in the pan" I've ever seen :twisted:
"Yessir, I'll be happy to make these unnecessary changes to this irrelevant document." (Dilbert)
kburkhart84

Post by kburkhart84 »

It sounded loke a fun game too...
Death Fog Entertainment

Post by Death Fog Entertainment »

By limited capabilities we meant that the scene serialization capability is not 100% completed , and the irredit editor is just 0.4 .

We will be working shortly on a less demanding game, so we may be able to obtain some funds.

We are currently working on stone-age hardware...
The newest PC we can use is:

AMD AthlonXP 2000+ , 512 MB DDR, GeForce 6600 LE

And that computer is temporarily available.

The common terminal we are using the most is:

Intel P3 @ 450 MHZ , 512 MB RAM, GeForceFX 5200 LE

And... no... we will not use DX10. We have thought this over and agreed that DX9 is the most practical solution.

And... we are not using Ogre ... well... because not irrlicht is faster.... and more suitable for our hardware :oops:

And it will be a big mistake to cancel this project, since the storyline is 90% completed.
hey_i_am_real

Post by hey_i_am_real »

why did not you wait to have some screen-shots to show before to make this announcement ?

if you don't have funds, can't you develop your game as a hobby ?
will it not be more easy to find the funds if you have a demo, some video and some screen-shots to show ?
monkeycracks

Post by monkeycracks »

if IrrEdit doesn't suit your needs, then couldn't you just program your own editor? Or even do things on your own with code? ;) Just some suggestions
JP

Post by JP »

Yeah irrEdit might be useful but it's not necessary, i've never used it at all hehe!
Image Image Image
trunks14

Post by trunks14 »

AMD AthlonXP 2000+ , 512 MB DDR, GeForce 6600 LE

excuse me but if you consider that computer like 'not.suitable' for your game then it will not be very playable.

Looking forward to see some work!
Not yet.
Death Fog Entertainment

Unfortunately that terminal will be available only for beta testing the game. And for now beta testing is a far away stage.

And if someone could delete the message Enceup wrote, it would save some users from infection.
Death Fog Entertainment

We-re happy to announce that the project will continue, but under a different name :

Knights of Raventide

It will still be a Role Playing Game. The story however is going to be replaced, thus rendering the game completely different from what we started.

Oh... and it is improbable that Irrlicht is going to be used furthermore. It's either Ogre3D or a home made one.