My Final Project

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Conquistador

re:

Post by Conquistador »

I have finished the game, well, I finished the part that I'm gonna hand in. I may do work on the game later, give it a better GUI, and stuff like that. But anyway, I added a lot more functionality, you can control how many spheres there are in the way, how fast the camera moves, and how much time you want to play the game for.

I also implemented a score system, which appears in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Music has also been added using Audiere, and when you press UP or W ("light-speed" effect), the music speeds up, giving it a nice little effect.

The final version can be downloaded here:
http://savefile.com/files/1808341
Bob Drayonne

Post by Bob Drayonne »

Hello,

the link did not work for me, but it said 10 downloads already.

Is sourcecode included?

CU
Conquistador

Post by Conquistador »

I don't know what's up with the link not working, but yes, the source is included.
Maize

Post by Maize »

It worked for me. You are lucky I tried the earlier release and liked it because I downloaded the 7mb file and these computers have dialup. It was worth it though. I brought it home to my computer and played it for about an hour. I loved it. Report back on the grade you got on it.
TrueLiar

Post by TrueLiar »

@Conquistador: I like music and lighting in your project 8)
Prepare for my Piluzz...
(about 3 years)